- Reference: GY45889
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Galway
- Category: Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Reporting to the Senior SQM Executive the successful candidate will be apart of the SQM team & will be involved in batch release, review of deviations, change controls, annual product reviews and technical agreement creation.
The SQM team have quality oversight on third party partners who manufacture Finished Dosage Injectable and Ophthalmic Products for the US Market.
Skills, Experience and qualifications required:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in a life science or pharmacy.
- Preferably 3-5 years of experience in quality control or quality assurance within a pharmaceutical company but less experience will be considered.
- Experience of sterile injectable manufacturing and supplier quality management desirable but not essential.
- Ability to work well in a team, have a willingness to learn new things and are adaptable, priorities can change very quickly.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role/company please email your CV to: email@example.com