ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Adhere to Integer Values and all safety and quality requirements.
- Represent Quality for Supplier Quality activities, both responsive and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Provide support during audits (regulatory, customer, and internal) of the Supplier Quality Management policy and procedures.
- Develop, maintain and improve the supplier management program while assuring alignment and supporting Integer’s Quality and Supply Chain organizational initiatives and policies.
- Determine strategies for continuous improvement in supplier quality and supply chain metrics. Calculate supplier quality performance metrics for assigned locations.
- Perform supplier audits per the global audit schedule and provide input to the schedule on behalf of assigned locations.
- Manage supplier corrective action requests (investigation, documentation and implementation of corrective action and the verification of their effectiveness).
- Provide input into design and specification of parts, inspection methods, tools, and test equipment to ensure product quality and design integrity are appropriately maintained. Also implement appropriate inspection sampling plans using statistical methods.
- Manage supplier driven change requests.
- Provide input on review and approval of changes to supplier related documents (procedures, drawings, etc.).
- Execute sourced item qualification for changes to specifications or suppliers of production released parts.
- Actively participate in monthly site level supplier quality management meetings.
- Participate in supplier risk analysis for existing and new sourced items and services. Execute supplier risk mitigation plans as assigned.
- Develop and conduct statistically designed experiments to determine sources of material/component variability so that product quality is maintained or improved. Evaluate results of experiments performed by suppliers, including special process validation.
- Compose supplier quality agreements when needed.
- Monitor and assure supply quality procedures are compliant to applicable sections of FDA quality system regulation and applicable ISO regulations.
- Support Integer Supplier Management activities.
- Performs other functions as required.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering. Six Sigma Black Belt Certified or Certified Quality Engineer preferred.
- Minimum Experience: 1-3 years of experience in Quality, Supplier Quality, Supply Chain or related process driven field.
- Specialized Knowledge: Negotiating, influence and leadership abilities. Computer knowledge: MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, ERP software and Minitab. Quality System Audits Knowledge. Good manufacturing and documentation practices.. Drawings and blueprints knowledge. Measurement and test equipment knowledge.
- Special Skills: Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills with internal and external customers. Presentation skills. Ability to work in a matrix organization, strong analytic skills. Problem solving skills. Proven leadership, communication, and project management.
- Other: Quality Driven, teamwork centered, Self-Driven, relentless communicator, customer champion, effective problem-solver, out of the box thinker, detail oriented.