Senior Supplier Quality Engineer – Limerick – permanent – multinational!
Medical Device experience is preferred but not essential for this position!
This job will suit a Senior Supplier Quality Engineer that has worked in medical device previously or a Senior Supplier Quality Engineer coming from a similar regulated industry that is looking for a move into medical device.
- Performs quality processes including; change control, supplier non-conformance, quality agreements. Participate in local site supplier/EM quality meetings to ensure communication and alignment of quality initiatives.
- Lead supplier/EM quality evaluations.
- Provide third party inspection support.
- Lead defect resolution, root cause investigation, and continuous improvement activities.
- Collaborate across functions to confirm if non-conformances are supplier/EM related as applicable.
- Support internal and/or external cross-functional and cross-sector project teams driving supplier/EM improvement and general initiatives through reducing variations in supply chain, institute control plans, and improving process capability.
- Provide Quality Engineering support to suppliers/EMs including verification/validation activities.
- BA or BS
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a professional in a regulated industry
- Demonstrates a basic understanding of the Medical Device Quality Systems or similiar, emphases on purchasing controls.
- Require working knowledge of Word, PowerPoint and Excel with competency in moderately complex functions for data analysis and trending.
- Experience in the Medical Device industry is preferred. Experience in the Pharmaceutical industry or Chemical, Packaging, or Plastics industry is an asset.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Deirdre Sheehan.