The Supplier Quality Engineer will be responsible for and assist with the implementation of and compliance to the Quality Management program and for supporting company goals, objectives, policies, procedures, quality systems and compliance with regulatory requirements, specifically in the area of Supplier Quality
Supplier Quality Principle Responsibilities
- Prepare, maintain and review supplier quality assurance procedures to ensure compliance with customer and regulatory requirements.
- Develop and execute the global supplier audit schedule. Travel to supplier facilities to conduct audits and to enhance effectiveness and capabilities.
- May also audit third-party manufacturers to ensure due diligence of supplier and subcontractor vendor selection process.
- Process and implement supplier changes through the supplier change notification process
- Support supply chain managers in the development of new suppliers or existing suppliers of new components, to improve reliability and/or reduce cost.
- Support the development of budgets, schedules, and performance standards.
- Lead briefings and technical meetings for internal and external representatives.
- Miscellaneous activities and responsibilities as assigned by management.
- Comply with all relevant training required and adhere to relevant associated documentation.
- Actively contribute to the enhancement of compliance initiatives for areas of responsibility.
Skills and Experiences:
- Qualification in Quality, Science or Engineering, and/or relevant experience
- Five years experience in a similar role
- Familiarity with statistical tools such as Pareto charts and trend charts.
- Experience with problem solving techniques.
- Familiarity of working in a regulated environment, specifically medical device, FDA or ISO registered work environments.
- Ability to effectively communicate highly technical information, both verbally and in writing, to both non-technical and technical associates.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Tina Egan on 09064 78104 or email email@example.com