- Reference: CJ47248
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Cork, Munster
- Category: Medical Devices
- Ownership for supplier quality performance and measurement including KPI’s and participate in supplier performance reviews. Enable reporting of metrics for monthly reviews
- Support quality issues with suppliers & partner with Internal Customers; Support effective supplier containment and corrections/corrective actions
- Act as point of contact for Internal/ External Customer groups on key compliance issues related to assigned suppliers
- Participate in External Audits and Internal Audits as needed. Ensure Regulatory compliance in area of responsibility to GMP of all medical devices regulatory agencies (i.e. FDA, IMB, Notified bodies, etc)
- Responsible for accuracy and integrity of supplier data that ensures compliance with documented procedures & processes
- Ownership and reporting on all quality issues associated with the assigned suppliers. Ensure all assigned supplier related material quality issues are effectively communicated to key stakeholders
- Participate in the supplier material related processes which include: Material Review Board to ensure Coordination of MRB activities with the business unit to ensure the timely assessment of potential non-conforming products.
- Maintain structured communication channels with strategic sourcing, identifying responsibility by commodity / supplier.
- Liaising with the Manufacturing and Quality groups, in assessing and addressing material quality issues with assigned suppliers.
- Maintenance of the Approved Supplier List (ASL) in conjunction with the Global Sourcing, Supplier Controls and Audit functions
- Deliver continuous improvement activities focusing on supplier quality
- Participate as required with key stakeholders
- Participate in supplier reviews for assigned suppliers as required
- Participate in cross functional projects both locally & globally as required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Science/
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in manufacturing environment or equivalent.
- Good knowledge with GMP, ISO 13485, 21 CFR Part 820 standards
- Good knowledge of FMEA, Validation Programs and SPC processes in a highly regulated environment
- Demonstrated working knowledge to positively influence supplier quality performance
- Analytical and problem-solving capabilities with the ability to draw insights from data quickly and to define executable actions
- Internal Quality Auditor Qualification either in AS 9100 or ISO13485, CFR820 or comparable industry standards and regulatory requirements
Personal Skills Required:
- Ability to plan, organize and implement multiple concurrent tasks
- Strong communication/ influencing skills. Must demonstrate the ability to effectively communicate up/down and across different levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to work in cross-functional team environments
- Willing to travel in support of business needs to different geographical locations
- Good knowledge of continuous improvement methodologies
- Basic understanding of manufacturing processes
- Mobility to international assignments
- Basic understanding of project management
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Emer O’ Callaghan on 021 4911061 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!