Structural Mechanical Engineer
Leading client in the Kerry region looking for a Structural Mechanical Engineer.
- You will be involved in the structural analysis of various parts and components
- Generation of data to support different departments.
- Compilation of documentation and drawing using various CAD software.
- Liaising with other departments and contractors to optimise the design of products.
- Collaborating on various projects in order to develop products to a high standard.
- Degree in Mechanical or Structural Engineering or related field.
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Experience with Workbench and CAD software.
- 5+ years’ experience in a Mechanical or Structural Engineering role.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent ability to multitask and project manage numerous projects at once.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with other teams.
For more information or a confidential discussion contact Deirdre Sheehan on 061-512270 or email firstname.lastname@example.org