About the Role –
This role would really suit someone who has excellent organisational skills, can manage their time efficiently and can think on their feet, there is a lot of autonomy to make this role your own and really become a vital part of the team, thinking of and implementing any improvements.
Your day to day –
- Sourcing and Ordering of Stock in a timely manner – creation of all Purchase Orders
- Planning, co-ordinating and monitoring the receipt and dispatch of goods
- Ensure orders are packed and safe for transportation
- Maintaining up-to-date stock control systems and ensuring inventories are accurate.
- Generating regular reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis;
- Maintaining standards of health and safety, hygiene and security in the work environment.
- Liaising with customers, suppliers and transport companies.
- Ensure systems are up to date, all paperwork is completed, and all required information is documented
- 1-2 years of similar experience essential,
- Proven IT skills – Microsoft word/excel/outlook essential and an ERP System
- Proven ability to manage a variety of tasks within a fast-moving working environment
- Excellent organisational and planning skills – capable of using initiative with proven ability to multitask.
- Positive, proactive problem-solver
- Proven experience in driving continuous improvement.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Full Driver’s License Required
- Fluent English
- Forklift driving certificate & experience would be an advantage
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Edel O’Brien on 021-4911065 or email email@example.com