Stores Coordinator required for a 12 month fixed term contract.
The Stores Co-Ordinator will lead in the general day to day running of the warehouse to maintain the smooth running of the stores area. This role will report to the Supply Chain Specialist.
- Recording all inbound and outbound transactions.
- Issuing parts to the production team.
- General store administration.
- Assist with Stock Takes as required.
- Lead for cycle counting ensuring counts happen on time and that re-checks are carried out ASAP. Proactive communications to the Finance Team and the Production & Supply Chain Manager in the event of any issues arising.
- Ensure materials are issued in a timely fashion.
- Ensure that old production orders are closed off the system as appropriate to ensure MRP run is accurate.
- Upkeep of records and paperwork.
- Ensure the warehouse is kept in a tidy order and ensure 5S principles are embedded and adhered to.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Noeleen Stewart.