An exciting opportunity for an experienced Stores Person to join a leading Metal Fabrication / Specialist Engineering company based in East Cork on a permanent contract. This role will be Monday-Friday on a 39-hour week contract, with ad-hoc overtime included (notice and compensation provided).
- Ensure all goods in are received and checked.
- Distribute the relevant parts/material to the designated areas.
- Ensure all consumables are replenished.
- Ensure the stock levels are maintained and managed to meet the operational and business needs.
- The collection of materials and consumables from suppliers (When required).
- Ensure all machinery and Plant are calibrated, maintained and within regulatory requirements.
- Clearing backlog of materials associated with new equipment.
- Identifying and removing obsolete spare parts from stores.
- Updating and improving the quality of the material data in the maintenance management system.
- IT and Microsoft Excel proficiency are essential.
- Ability to work autonomously is critical.
- Full clean driving Licence required.
- Knowledge of ERP Systems is a distinct advantage.
- Previous experience of stores and/or material management is desirable.
- Previous experience in a similar role/environment.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Barry O'Brien.