A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Warehouse Manager working for a market leading medical device manufacturer in their warehouse operation in Cork. In this role you will be managing the personnel and efficient running of the warehouse. Our client are looking to source a versatile Warehouse Manager with a “can do” attitude who has good attention to detail and strong communication skills – this person must have the drive and ambition to develop their team and manage training needs and performance reviews.
Please get in touch for more details and a confidential conversation – email@example.com / 021 4911065
Full job spec available upon request.
About the role:
- Assisting with the completion of work plans by scheduling and assigning personnel
- Maintain quality standard by establishing and enforcing the organisation standards
- Analysis record stock levels and data, respond to requests and reordering all consumables.
- Ensure data is kept up to date & filled in daily and coach colleagues on entering data correctly.
- Prepare reports as required by supply chain manager
- Manage team performance and progress.
- Identify gaps in training & requirements
- Assist with the resolution of personnel problems
- Carry out any other duties within the warehouse as required
The ideal person:
- Qualification in Supply Chain would be advantageous
- 2 years proven track record in a Stores environment.
- High Attention to Detail
- Pro-active approach to Work
- High Standards
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Team Player
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Edel on 021 4911065 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!