My client is an Irish-owned company offering engineering services and project management expertise to telecoms and critical infrastructure customers in the IT, transport and medical sectors. They are seeking to hire a Stores Administrator based in Athlone, on-site on a permanent basis.
- First point of contact for receiving, storage and handling of all materials in and out of multiple warehouse facilities.
- Record all stock movements using Sage ERP software applications and WMS.
- Maintain and manage all stock and procurement records as required on Sage ERP software applications and WMS.
- Develop and participate in the implementation of software systems as the business requires.
- Responsible for all administration requirements including weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reporting to relevant stakeholders for the Stores & Fleet operations
- Deliver a professional and efficient service to all stakeholders ensuring that all stock collections and deliveries are accurate and ready on time.
- Carryout perpetual and periodic stock takes as required.
- Assist with the management of company fleet, ensuring that all vehicles kept in good condition and that the stock in vans is accurately logged.
- Interact and communicate with our supply chain stakeholders / suppliers to ensure best pricing and supply are achieved.
- Maintain the warehouse so that it is clean and tidy at all times and compliant with H&S requirements.
- Act as a safety leader and put safety first in all responsibilities. Work in conjunction with the EQHS Manager to establish and maintain all policies and programs to assure a safe working environment.
- Have an in-depth knowledge of all legislation as it pertains to Health and Safety Regulations, Employment Legislation etc.
- Use space and mechanical handling equipment efficiently, making sure quality, budgetary targets and environmental objectives are met
- Work across functionally to identify and apply best practices and continuous process improvements.
- Feed and use the stock management systems and suggest improvements.
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong Microsoft software skills.
- Strong ERP experience would provide a distinct advantage.
- Supply chain/logistic or Procurement certification would provide a distinct advantage.
- A minimum of 3-5 year’s supply chain, experience in similar environment.
- Ability to work accurately and efficiently with high attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Flexible approach to work tasks and hours.
- Permanent position
- 8.30am-5.30pm Monday to Friday (can be flexible)
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Sarra Hadi