- Reference: LK47064
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Clare, Galway, Limerick
- Category: Production
- Purchasing of stock. Using BOM’s to calculate quantities required and send purchase orders to suppliers.
- Working with assembly and fabrication staff to ensure they have the parts they require.
- Responsible for ensuring goods in are dealt with correctly.
- Management of spare parts dispatch and dealing with spare parts enquiries.
- Management of stock layout in the store and on factory floor.
- Undertake relevant training and development as required
- Flexible working hours at certain times of the year due to trade shows, peak production periods etc.
- Ability to carry out duties within a realistic time line ensuring that deadlines are met is important
- Ability to carry out tasks simultaneously within time restraints
- Ability to work well with others and communicate well is important as this role involves working with all sections of the company as well as the public.
- No experience is necessary but any related experience would be benefical (purchasing / stock control / spare parts)
- Experience working in any area of agriculture or agricultural machinery would be very beneficial.
Contact ConsultantRequest a Call Back
The attractiveness of the Midwest as a region to set up a world class manufacturing operation and source top talent across a range of roles was further endorsed this week with the announcement from Edwards Lifesciences to set up a European manufacturing site in Shannon with the creation of 60 jobs initially and further ramping […]read whole article
Question: I am responsible for managing two junior staff members at an advertising firm. They work on projects together but have their own specific tasks to carry out. When it comes to presenting their work to myself and my superiors, one of the members has a habit of hogging the limelight and claiming credit for […]read whole article
Everything you need to know to find a job, including; how to prepare a CV and cover letter, how to prepare for a job interview, how to navigate the modern job market, and much more.view more