Our client is a leading independent Wholesale company based in Cork. An exciting opportunity has become available with this indigenous company for an individual to take up the post of Stock Controller. This role would be a great fit for someone that comes from a background in inventory/stock management or similar.
- Coordinating stock control operations with warehouse staff, as well as the sales and finance departments.
- Performing regular inventory audits.
- Maintaining and updating records.
- Reporting discrepancies between physical counts and computer records.
- Other various ad-hoc tasks as assigned.
- 1-2 years experience in a similar role
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications especially Excel and Word
- Background in wholesale/retail advantageous but not essential
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Ryan Blackett.