Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Complying with all relevant Company Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental policies.
- Modelling structural steel on Tekla 3D detailing software.
- Prepare GA drawings
- Liaise with architects, engineers and clients
- Connect structure with in-house engineers’ details
- Assist with site surveys when required
- Create and tidy fabrication drawings
- Prepare lists for manufacture and purchase
- RFI’s and site queries
- Liaise with shop floor with regard to drawing issues and queries
- Prepare internal drawings registers and issue of site drawings.
- 3D Modelling and detailing of steel framed buildings, structure and associated items
- Preparation of detailed general arrangement and fabrication drawings to enable the accurate manufacture and installation of structural steelwork, mezz floors, staircases, large doors
- Work with inhouse designers, cladding draughtsperson, production department and the construction team including external Architects and Contractors
- Experience is using either Tekla, Strucad of Advanced Steel software is necessary.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aisling on 021 4809118 or email firstname.lastname@example.org