Our client, a leading global organisation has a requirement for an experienced Statutory Reporting Finance Manager to join their team. You will be based in Waterford while also working closely with key stakeholders in the Dublin site. Reporting to the Finance Director this role will potentially have 1-2 direct reports further down the line.
Overview of your main responsibilities (full job description available on request):
- Anticipate and drive change to ensure continuing and cost-effective business processes.
- Management Fee accounting & reporting.
- Tax Compliance.
- Ability to manage/balance multiple stakeholder needs and competing priorities.
- The role does require a strong technical background and will require a willingness to be hands-on, especially in the early stages.
- Statutory Legal Entity Reporting – SOX, audits, financial statements, and CSO reporting requirements.
- Tax Compliance – current & deferred tax, tax reporting and planning to Corporate Tax Group, and Annual Tax submissions
What does the ideal candidates look like:
- Qualified Accountant with 8+ years PQE.
- Experience in accounting for complicated financial structures.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Good working knowledge of accounting software packages required – Peoplesoft, SAP, HFM.
- The ideal candidate should be driven, ambitious, versatile and forward-thinking.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to manage/balance multiple stakeholder needs and competing priorities
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael O’Brien.