We are partnering with one of the leading multinational organisations in the South-East region who has a requirement for an experienced Statutory Accountant to join their team. As a key member of the Finance Team the Statutory Accountant will be responsible for the financial reporting within affiliated companies within the Irish jurisdiction. This is an 18-month contract role initially where you will report into the Financial Controller and be part of a team of 3. The team are currently working from home due to COVID-19.
If you have 5 years’ relevant experience including US GAAP please get in touch for more information and a confidential chat. Interviews to take place promptly and remotely.
Overview of Main Responsibilities (full job description available on request):
- Posting relevant journals & completion of reconciliations in a timely manner.
- Understanding the basis of each transaction being recorded under Irish and US GAAP.
- Ensure month-end is closed off and next month is opened in a timely manner.
- Assist with the completion of the annual Corporation Tax.
What the ideal candidate looks like:
- Professional Qualification (CIMA/ACA/ACCA).
- 5+ years PQE & strong technical experience.
- Experience using ERP software packages.
- Extensive spreadsheet analysis knowledge and strong mathematical abilities.
What you will get in return:
- Competitive Salary (depending on experience).
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael O’Brien.