- Reference: CJ46231
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Munster
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
Independently, or as a member of a team, develops, directs, and executes plans for a major segment of complex projects. Independently compiles and analyses operational, test, and research data to establish technical specifications for designing or modifying products, processes, and materials
- Consistently generates innovative and unique solutions to market needs and submits idea disclosures. Work is expected to result in the development of new or refined products, processes or equipment.
- Selects techniques to solve complex problems and make sound design recommendations.
- Summarizes, analyzes, and draws conclusions from complex test results.
- Designs and prepares complex protocols and reports to communicate results to technical community.
- Designs and coordinates complex engineering tests and experiments.
- Coordinates, manages, and documents project goals and progress and recommends appropriate revisions.
- Assesses the feasibility and soundness of proposed engineering evaluation tests, products or equipment.
- Responsible for engineering documentation.
- Works cooperatively with process development, quality, manufacturing, regulatory, clinical, and marketing on complex projects to ensure project success.
- May train and/or provide work direction to technicians and entry-level engineers.
- Demonstrates knowledge of internal product and/or technology development processes through delivery of high quality and high impact deliverables.
- Build Quality into all aspects of their work by maintaining compliance to all quality requirements.
- 4+ years’ of experience in the medical device industry
- Prior experience in medical device development
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with good leadership abilities.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong technical capabilities and project management capability to develop aspect of assigned projects on time and within budget.
- Viewed as departmental resource.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aisling on 021 4809118 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!