Video for this job
Collins McNicholas currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor with one of their clients in the Mid-West Region. This role is a permanent position.
The following are the key requirements for the role:
- Working independently on projects. Meeting deadlines from Inception to project completion.
- Assist with practice procedures and services and any other tasks outlined by the company.
- Assess, complete & submit all project-specific reporting documents both internally & externally.
- Representation & attendance at client meetings and on-site project meetings
- Implementation & compliance with all associated software relating to costs management & time allocation.
- Attend provided training/chartership programmes as provided
- Ensuring implementation & adherence of Document Control & ISO.
- Assist with motivating and managing assistant & junior surveying staff members to achieve production goals.
- Liaise closely with the Client to ensure all cost issues relating to the project are managed successfully and within budget, including monitoring contract costs against actual costs
- Prepare & issue tender enquiry packages including subsequent analysis and evaluation of quotations received
- Assessment and agreement of Main Contactors valuations, variations & final accounts
- Evaluation, submission and agreement of monthly Valuations
- Meeting the expectations on project profitability
- Prepare Contract Documentation based on a standard format.
- Ensure that client relationship are enhanced to maximize on current and future opportunities.
- Respond to client letters in a fitting and contractual manner to ensure that the company’s position is protected at all times.
- Run accurate Commercial Cost Control Reports.
- Commercially aware of potential new client opportunities at all times
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael O’Leary