- Reference: LK46782
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Clare, Limerick, Tipperary
- Category: Information Technology
Collins McNicholas currently have an exciting opportunity for a Sr IT Lab Systems Analyst with one of their clients in the Mid-West Region. This role is a Permanent position.
The following are the key requirements for the role:
- Coordinates the needs of functional departments and establishes priorities for Empower and Laboratory Systems requirements gathering, system design and implementation.
- Technical/project Lead on Instrument Qualification Projects.
- Responsible for Laboratory System documentation, including, converting User Requirement Specifications to a Detail Design Specification, writing Configuration Test Plans and summary reports
- Configures reports (tabular, trend and labels).
- Processes Laboratory Systems change control requests.
- Works with Validation and Quality departments to ensure Laboratory Systems are implemented following development life cycle approach.
- Trains other Laboratory System trainers.
- Coordinates with other Laboratory Systems team members to implement the system in an efficient manner.
- Provides end-user support for Laboratory Systems including troubleshooting problems at the application server level.
- Empower System Administrator including Systems security access, Audit trail and periodic audit trail review.
- Support day to day activities for Laboratory Systems
- Provides on-the-floor guidance and support to employees.
- Prioritize the day-to-day work assignments for analysts within the IT department to support lab system troubleshooting activities.
- Ensures employees timesheets are completed on time.
- Monitors employees training to ensure that all requirements are met, including OJT.
- Maintain up to date training records for self and direct reports.
- Perform minimally monthly performance feedback meetings with direct reports.
- Escalates all performance issues to management and/or HR.
- Ability to train, develop and mentor direct reports.
- BS/BA in related field and minimum 6 years of relevant experience preferred; will substitute relevant industry experience for educational requirement.
- Project Management experience. Professional qualification preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of Empower 3, FTIR and NIR software systems
- In depth knowledge of concepts of GMP, ICH guidelines and GAMP requirements
- Excellent knowledge of laboratory automation/instrument qualification practices and cGMP applicable to a pharmaceutical environment.
- Knowledge of SQL, Oracle and relational database concepts;
- Logical troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Basic laboratory experience preferred, but is not required;
For a confidential discussion on the above role please contact Michael O’Leary on 061-512270