- Implementation of MS SQL Server administration best practice regarding
- Backup and restore strategies
- Scheduled maintenance procedures
- Performance analysis and troubleshooting
- Query/data access optimization
- Generating and publishing web enabled reports using Internet Information Services (IIS), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), and Data Transformation Loading (DTL).
- Develop and implement high availability database systems (99.9%+ uptime).
- Review and approve proposed SQL code changes.
- Work closely with IT to determine and implement software and hardware upgrades as needed to promote system stability and performance.
- Work with various stakeholders to gather requirements for enhancements to the existing system.
- Review existing database implementation. Recommend and implement changes to improve performance and reliability.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum 3yrs experience in developing database software.
- Minimum 3yrs experience in managing mission critical database installations.
- Expert in design and development of MS SQL Server based software.
- Expert in TSQL, SSRS, SSIS.
- BSCS, BSEE or BSSE
- MCDBA, MCSE or equivalent experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aideen on 021 491 1061 or email Aideen.email@example.com