Specialist Solutions Team Relationship Manager
The purpose of the Special Solutions Team Relationship Manager is to manage the relationship with a portfolio of customer accounts, analyse accounts, and offer appropriate sustainable measures for the borrower where suitable and in line with business objectives Where an alternative arrangement cannot be offered, ensure the account is reviewed for the appropriate Resolution options. If no Resolution options are suitable ensure the account is referred to as appropriate. Ensuring that this is achieved in the context of controlled policies, procedures, and legislative requirements while providing exceptional customer service and minimising risk.
Key Responsibilities: (Full job spec available upon request)
- Assess customers' circumstances through review of standard documentation.
- Ensure all required service levels are maintained and delivered in line with policy.
- Conduct all tasks in accordance with the values of the organisation in all dealings with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Conduct all tasks in a manner compliant with all policies, procedures, and legislative requirements.
- Deliver clear, concise, and accurate communication to customers via phone/email or face to face.
- Accredited Product Adviser (Loans) is essential.
- Experience/Knowledge of Personal Insolvency/Bankruptcy Regulations.
- Strong customer service skills, evidenced application of Treating the Customer Fairly.
- Proven experience in debt restructuring and demonstrated understanding of financial products.
- Experience in a Collections environment.
For more information or even a private discussion please contact Jason O'Flaherty.