Spanish Customer Service
Exciting Opportunity for a Spanish Customer Service Representative to join a well established medical devices company based in the Midlands- Apply Today!
Role and Responsibilities:
- Manage all your key accounts efficiently, complete scheduled calls and include details on weekly task report to manager.
- Proactively respond and manage customer calls/queries in a professional manner.
- Process a large volume of Sales Orders timely & accurately.
- Proactively manage orders to ensure customer commitments are met, keeping customers informed on order status.
- Provide Quotations to customers in a timely manner and to a professional standard.
- Identifying and assessing customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Liaise with other business functions to resolve queries and improve service to the Customers.
- Deliver excellent customer service in order to ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
- Actively contribute to the development of a positive team environment, demonstrating a flexible approach.
- Ensure that work is executed accurately and completely, paying close attention to the detail.
- Fluent Spanish is essential.
- The ideal candidate should have excellent communication skills.
- Previous experience of medical devices customer or sales support is desirable but not essential.
- Good administrative and IT/computing skills.
For a full job description and confidential discussion on this role please contact: Roisin Donnellan
090 645 0667