Sourcing Specialist required with 5 years plus experience in manufacturing, ideally medical device background. Galway city.
- Manage sourcing events from end to end, including price negotiations, vendor quote tracking, supplier selection, contract review and approval.
- Develop and maintain supplier performance review metrics & scorecards
- Implement strategic and long-term forecast for sourcing by identifying and developing innovative sources and contracts
- Support Sourcing Managers in the strategic planning and project sourcing execution process
- Set up requirements for data analysis, identify the right sources of information and set up the channels to get the right information to the right person
- Coordinate the analytics of internal and external data and e-sourcing support
- Support development of Go-To-Market and negotiation strategies
- Provide support during the supplier screening and supplier selection process
- Performs supplier analysis, including supplier financials and capabilities using available and defined sources of information
- Lead supplier performance development activities and management reviews
- Perform sourcing and category management activities for projects with varying degrees of complexity:
- Partner with suppliers and stakeholders to purchase goods and services at an optimal price concurrent with maintaining companies Quality standards
- Define and prepare sourcing event documentation inclusive of requirements, specifications, and inputs
- Support suppliers and the organization throughout the process by resolving inquiries and disputes
- Adhere to company policies, Sourcing, Finance, Quality, Standard Operating Procedures, Work Instructions and all Corporate policies
- Responsible for achieving annual cost savings and value contribution targets
- Level 8 Degree in Business, Supply Chain, Logistics, Engineering, or relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role.
- Proficiency with SAP Ariba software or equivalent
- Medical Device experience would be desirable
- Strong relationship building and stakeholder management experience
- Advanced communication and presentation skills
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Noeleen Stewart.