Sourcing Specialist - Indirect with 3 years plus experience in indirect sourcing in medical device, pharma, construction or engineering industry. Galway
This role is a hybrid role 2-3 days onsite.
Reporting to our Sourcing Manager, you will work with an all-Ireland team as part of our Global sourcing function.
- Develop and maintain supplier performance review metrics and scorecards
- Provide periodical, and ad hoc spend analysis reports
- Participate in strategic and long-term forecast activity identifying and developing innovative sources and contracts
- Coordinate the analytics of internal and external data and e-sourcing support
- Provide support during the supplier screening and supplier selection process
- Participate in supplier analysis, including financials and capabilities using available and defined sources of information
- Support sourcing and category management activities for projects with varying degrees of complexity:
- Resolve supplier inquiries and disputes as required
- Adhere to company policies, including sourcing, finance, quality, standard operating procedures, work instructions etc.
- Ensure compliance with the company’s Quality System and Approved Vendor List
- Level 8 Bachelors Degree (240 credits) in Business, Supply Chain, Logistics, Engineering, or relevant discipline.
- 3-4 years post qualification experience ideally.
- Indirect Sourcing experience within the medical device, pharma, construction, or engineering industry preferred.
- Familiarity with SAP Ariba software or equivalent is preferable but not essential.
- Strong relationship and stakeholder management experience.
- Track record with contract management and negotiation.
- Advanced communication and presentation skills.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Noeleen Stewart.