Job Summary and Essential Functions:
- Responsible for Procurement activities related to the assigned categories of spend.
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Responsible for end to end management of assigned categories, including the category strategy development, category sourcing plan execution, and projects to optimize value.
- Strive towards continuous vendor improvement and effectively manage relationships with key category vendors and business stakeholders.
- Develop and sustain vendor and customer relationships as well as assist in ensuring accountability exists within the managed category and performance is tracked.
- Align with stakeholders and business leaders on their needs and provide Project Management and support for multiple projects within budget and on time.
- Responsible for continuous quality and service from suppliers to support efficient business operations.
- Accountable for category spend savings targets and objectives.
- Lead category supplier relationships and sourcing opportunities, including RFPs, negotiations, etc.
- Accountable for contract agreements and addendums and ensure valid contracts are in place.
- Responsible for sound contract management and drive continuous value out of the contract.
- Other assignments as required.
Experience and Required Skills: Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred with at least 3 years of relevant experience.