We are partnering with a leading multinational medical device manufacturer who are looking to hire a Sourcing Specialist for their team. This is a permanent position with hybrid working option. This role can be based in their Cork facility or Clonmel site. As Sourcing Specialist, you'll be responsible for overseeing the entire sourcing event process and offering strategic analysis to foster enhancements and innovation.Attractive overall package on offer.
Overview of Main Responsibilities (full job description available on request):
- Develop and maintain supplier performance review metrics & scorecards.
- Engage in strategic and long-term forecasting to identify and cultivate innovative sources and contracts.
- Coordinate data analytics for both internal and external data, along with e-sourcing support.
- Assist in the development of negotiation strategies.
- Participate in supplier analysis, including assessing financials and capabilities through defined sources of information.
- Support sourcing and category management activities for projects of varying complexity.
- Uphold company policies, encompassing sourcing, finance, quality, standard operating procedures, and work instructions.
- Proactively engage with stakeholders and businesses to facilitate the achievement of business strategies.
What the ideal candidate looks like:
- Level 8 Bachelors Degree in Business, Supply Chain, Logistics, Engineering, or relevant discipline.
- Indirect Sourcing experience within the medical device, pharma, construction, or engineering industry preferred.
- Strong relationship and stakeholder management experience, contract management and negotiation.
What you get in return:
- Competitive Salary
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Alicja Burchardt.
021-2427109 or firstname.lastname@example.org