Sourcing Specialists required with 2 – 3 years experience in supply chain. Permanent and Fixed Term Contract available. Galway based.
- Develop and maintain supplier performance review metrics & scorecards
- Provide periodical and ad hoc spend analysis reports
- Participate in strategic and long-term forecast activity identifying and developing innovative sources and contracts
- Coordinate the analytics of internal and external data and e-sourcing support
- Support development of Go-To-Market and negotiation strategies
- Provide support during the supplier screening and supplier selection process
- Participate in supplier analysis, including financials and capabilities using available and defined sources of information
- Support sourcing and category management activities for projects with varying degrees of complexity:
- Resolve supplier inquiries and disputes as required
- Adhere to company policies including sourcing, finance, quality, standard operating procedures, work instructions etc.
- Ensure compliance with the company’s Quality System and Approved Vendor List
- Proactively engage with stakeholders/business to support and achieve business strategies and objectives.
- Level 8 Degree in Business, Supply Chain, Logistics, or relevant discipline.
- 2-3 years’ post qualification experience in a similar position preferable
- Familiarity with SAP Ariba software or equivalent preferable but not essential.
- Strong relationship and stakeholder management experience
- Advanced communication and presentation skills with ability to negotiate/influence.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Noeleen Stewart.