- Reference: GY46992
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Galway
- Category: Information Technology
Key tasks & Responsibilities:
- Working with a multi-skilled professional to provide MES architecture solutions to integrate with existing digital platforms, e.g. ERP-(SAP).
- Working to achieve own deliverables and leading project team member to do same.
- Financial management awareness in relation to the costing of solution design and delivery.
- Working virtually with team members based at various company locations globally.
- Level 8 Degree qualification in a relevant discipline, e.g. Computer Science.
- Multiple years’ experience working in teams @ enterprise level firms as a Solutions/Enterprise Architect, ideally in digital innovation for advance Manufacturing.
- Must have: previous experience architecting MES solutions.
- An ISA-95 Qualification
- Ideally some background and or strong knowledge of medical device manufacturing.
- Team orientated, with strong communication skills and the ability to work in a multi-skill team.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Eoghan Curtin by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!