We have a new opening for a Solution Architect - SAP Hybris Commerce Cloud with a Global Medical Device company, based in the Midlands. Permanent position with an attractive Benefits package. This position can be remote-based.
You will be part of a global applications team.
This high-level position is responsible for supporting the delivery of the global project portfolio in the SAP Hybris Commerce Cloud area, as well as providing ongoing support and process improvements. This position provides technical leadership in SAP Hybris Commerce Cloud, with the ability to lead others in meeting key strategic objectives and initiatives.
- Lead and participate in the design, development, and deployment of SAP Hybris Commerce Cloud to support business initiatives. This includes architecting, designing, and building the solution as well as the customization, extension, and implementation of third-party software products which integrate with it.
- Work with customers, end users, and development partners to define and assess application and technical requirements.
- Understand the current state of technology to define opportunities that create business value.
- Translate business requirements into user stories to be used by functional and technical teams for implementation.
- Apply technical knowledge to all phases of systems analysis and consider the business implications of the application to the current and future business environment.
- Develop detailed system design documents to support system requirements and comply with standards.
- Arrange and conduct functional and/or technical design reviews with a cross functional team.
- Manage SAP Hybris Commerce Cloud integration points with SAP ERP such as customer data, product data, and pricing using APIs and RFC calls.
- Manage SAP Hybris Commerce Cloud integration points with other platforms such as SAP Marketing Cloud and Content Management Systems.
- Act as an expert technical lead on SAP Hybris Commerce business processes.
- Bachelor’s degree. Experience with SAP Hybris Commerce Cloud 2011 may be considered
- in lieu of degree.
- At least 2 years of experience in SAP Hybris Commerce Cloud .
- Participation in a functional leadership role in multiple SAP Commerce Cloud
- implementations required.
- Experience with all aspects of system implementation including, but not limited to, gathering
- requirements, designing the future state solution, supporting testing, implementing, and
- providing post go-live support.
- Experience in SAP Commerce Cloud Order Managementand data loading via IMPEX.
- Experience with Hybris ASM, Backoffice, Cockpits, and SOLR search engine.
- Experience with SAP CPI and Cloud Connector.
- Experience in a FDA regulated environment preferred.
- Experience with eCommerce implementation using agile methodology.
Permanent Position with Excellent Salary & Benefits package on offer.
For a full job description and confidential discussion on this role please contact: Gillian Nicholson