Solicitor, Legal Counsel
Requirement for a qualified soicitor to join a leading company in Shannon as a Legal Counsel.
The ideal candidate for this position will have experience with litigation, conveyancing and risk management compliance.
- Completion of legal documentation relating to mortgage court cases.
- Communicate all changes in legislation and legal policies.
- Make recommendations on cases based on input from external solicitors and internal account reviews
- Review title deeds to confirm good marketable title deeds inventory and tracking of deeds location
- Completion of conveyances.
- Management of securities including release and vacate on account settlement.
- Compliance through Risk Management
- Customer Service o Providing advice and guidance to the teams in relation to cases in the legal process
- Support the business to bring high value, contentious litigation and conveyance cases to a satisfactory settlement and conclusion
- Ensure weekly auction and sales report are completed within the set time frame.
- Qualified Solicitor with a general practice background.
- Experience gained in the areas of property or litigation.
- Previous experience dealing with Receiverships.
- Knowledge of relevant mortgage legislation and industry requirements.
- Financial services experience would be an advantage.
- Excellent IT knowledge.
- Excellent compliance.
For more information or a confidential discussion contact Claire Normoyle on 061-512270 firstname.lastname@example.org