Video for this job
Excellent opportunity for a senior/ Lead Java Developer to join a global technology company in the Midlands. They offer a fantastic package and the opportunity to work with a modern stack inc Java 8 & Angular 7.
This is an amazing opportunity to join an already globally renowned organisation at the initial stages of their plans for growth over the coming years. With over 50 nationalities on campus, diversity is our strength. Your role will involve working in an Agile team of software developers, You will help build highly scalable & available network management applications deployed on cloud environments.
Do you demonstrate:
- An ability to adapt quickly to new technologies and development practices
- A record of continuous learning?
- Comfort with frequent deadlines – we continually deploy production software to our customers every 3 weeks?
- A track record of hands-on development experience, including troubleshooting and an imaginative approach to problem-solving?
- A capability to perform in a team-setting – working with others and leading them brings the best out in you?
- A bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in software or electronic engineering?
- Candidates coming from an agile development environment
- Microservices and REST
- Enterprise level development essential
- Bachelor or Masters Degree in Computer Science or a similar field
- Strong knowledge of Java frameworks like Spring, Hibernate, Struts, Maven, Tomcat etc
- Experience in web application development
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Experience in mission-critical and publicly-available software projects
- Work with large multinational companies
- Flat organizational structure
- Continuous delivery and DevOps culture
For further information please contact Gillian Nicholson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Gillian on 0906478104