We have a new opportunity with our client for a Software Developer
Remote working supported for up to 3 days per week.
· Live data updates (via Server Sent Events)
· Reactive UI views (similar to React, Vue, Svelte, etc…)
· Simple declarative UI templates (HTML & CSS)
· Native web components for common elements (e.g. Buttons, Input Fields)
· Single-file UI components for views (similar to .vue components)
· Seamless data layer (similar to Ember Data + CouchDB / PouchDB)
· Encrypted offline data cache (similar to IBM JSONStore)
· Server-side data pipelines (similar to Apache Kafka)
· Client-side multi-threading via Web Workers
Bachelor’s Degree or higher in a Technical field such as Computer Science
Minimum 2/3 years of professional experience in FullStack JS development (Frontend Frameworks and Node.js for backend)
Overall, minimum of 4 years of software development experience.
Excellent communication skills
Hardworking, willing to go the extra mile, dedicated, self driven and motivated.
Interested in working in a startup, as part of a small team.
Able to take own initiative.
Interested in equity in a company
Why work here
Opportunity You will have the opportunity to learn and build some truly world-leading technology using state-of-art web technologies (our next-generation features include work on data analytics, machine learning, AI, offline-first mobile applications, voice controlled-apps, and multiple ground-breaking integrations with data providers and service providers).
This is an opportunity to make a real impact in a startup environment - be part of this project right from the early stages.
Working at a larger corporation is great, but let’s face it, can also be quite uninspiring. It’s all too common to end up in a siloed team, working maintenance, and dealing with legacy issues. The work at is varied – in the right way. A team with broad interests across the technology stack means we can all contribute ideas and learn from each other.
We already have a group of loyal customers; highly respected clients in Ireland.The product-market fit is strong, and we know we are on track to success. Now is a great time to be joining as we build on that early success.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Gillian Nicholson.