Our client an established IT Services company in Ireland has a new opening for a Software Engineer to join their growing team.
The Software Engineer will be responsible for developing systems (new or improved) in high–level language according to the required quality standards and respecting deadlines. These systems can touch but are not limited to, the areas of Business Management (ERP), Warehouse Inventory Management (WMS) and e-commerce.
This is a Permanent Role with a Hybrid Working option but there is a potential for this to be a Remote Opportunity for the successful candidate.
- Collaborate in the development of possible solutions that is required.
- Complete the system conceptual and system functional model.
- Collaborate in the formulation of problems and the development of alternatives based by the architect.
- Code functional model components or change requests.
- Develop interface pages according to company standards and ensure compliance with quality standards for programming.
- Perform system simulation prior to handover to quality control or analyst.
- Provide support to the analyst during the implementation of the system to the client.
- Minimum 2 Years Experience working in a Software Engineer Role.
- Third Level Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Programming Language knowledge in .Net Core, ASP.Net, C#, HTML, etc, and in Databases such as MS SQL Server, Hana, and Linux Environment.
- Strong Communication Skills and ability to work as part of a team.
If you would like more information on this role you can contact Paul Dunican
(090) 641 7022