- Will support all software development and co-ordinate any change, upgrades and improvements needed.
- Develop and implement software solutions for automated manufacturing systems and manage projects in which there is a significant software and/or automation component.
Skills, Experience, and Qualifications:
- Provide technical mentoring to less experienced team members where necessary and provide guidance when needed
- Develop high-quality code to business specifications and internal development standards
- Ability to work on and move between different projects as required.
- The role is a very hands-on role requiring good communication and technical skill.
- Responsibility for management of own time in ensuring development deadlines are met.
- Take an active interest in new technologies and suggest how they can be used by the business
- Be willing to take on and learn new technologies to ensure that the company is moving forward at an adequate pace.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Phil on 021 4911064 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!