- Reference: GY45704
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Galway City
- Category: Information Technology
The individual in this role will be working in a matrix set-up with colleagues across the internal function involved in R+D Software Developing, R&D Inspection Systems, R&D Machine Inspections.
- Develop the software code compliant with the requirements of the project.
- Program new products.
- Guarantee the quality and the intelligibility of the written software.
- Suggest possible new developments to reach more effective solutions.
- Implement the code compliant with the requirements of the project and indications from the Coordinator.
- Respect the standard operative procedure for the code writing style.
- Comment the software according to the guidelines in order to obtain the correct technical documentation.
- Write Test scenarios to be implemented in the automated tool.
- Set up the automation necessary for the Software Testing.
- Fix the code in the case of issues to provide Software Patches.
- MS Office tools; Outlook; Windows Env.; SVN/GIT; Doxygen
- Languages C++; Pyton (Numpy).
Question: I am a marketing manager of a pharmaceutical company and really enjoy my job. Normally I receive nothing but praise from the owners of the company and have always felt confident in my role. But a few weeks ago, I made a major mistake that cost our company an important client. My boss was […]read whole article
It’s January and most people’s thoughts are on the things they want to change in their lives in the New Year. One of the biggest alterations a person can make is taking a new direction in their career so, every year, “finding the dream job” is usually high up on many people’s New Year’s resolutions list. However, […]read whole article
Everything you need to know to find a job, including; how to prepare a CV and cover letter, how to prepare for a job interview, how to navigate the modern job market, and much more.view more
This report provides you with all of the recent developments in the ICT sector in Ireland, including skills availability, graduate output, industry trends, regional investment, and our expectations for the year ahead.view more