Our client a global software company based in Sligo are seeking a number of full-time Developers who will be responsible for building solutions on top of the platform to address specific market needs. You will become a product expert so that you can be effective in developing marketable, scalable, and repeatable solutions using the platform. The role will regularly intersect with developers in an emerging market for Artificial Intelligence using the Bots application and with global product development teams.
- You will be responsible for designing and developing innovative solutions fits for business situations in conjunction with other teams, including sales and marketing
- Become an expert in designing and developing technical solutions to real-world problems, leveraging the best company & Office 365 capabilities
- Partner with a Solutions Architect, other developers and a product team to understand functional requirements and align with best practice company and Office 365 design
- Rapid prototyping of requirements into real, working web experiences as a means of establishing a shared understanding of the future state
- Working to agile methodology and prioritizing shifts in market requirements.
Qualifications & Essential Skills:
- Experience working with Sharepoint
- Experience with UI/UX
- Experience in cloud development required
- Experience in Visual Studio Team Services and Azure required
- Experience in Visual Studio Team Services preferred
- Strong initiative with the ability to identify and articulate areas of improvement
- Team-player with a can-do attitude excited to work in a fast-paced environment; Agile experience preferred
- 5+ Years’ experience in Web Development preferred
- Exposure to LESS and Typescript preferred
- Bachelor’s in Technology, Art, Design, or related field preferred
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible work environment
- Great opportunity for growth
- Opportunities to travel the World
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aideen Cummins on 071-9140252 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!