Our client is an enterprise SaaS company that provides health, safety, and risk management solutions internationally. They are on the lookout for an experienced Software Developer to join their team and play a fundamental role in the next phase of the company's growth. If successful you will be part of a company that values your opinion, a company that will not just invite you to come along on the journey as they grow but instead encourages you to become an integral part of that journey.
- Be a leader by example to the Software Development Team
- Maintain software development processes
- Maintaining a high level of product quality
- Follow overall architectural principles, frameworks, and standards
- Help design solutions that are enterprise scalable and maintainable
- Provide input into long-range product requirements, best practices, and operational guidelines, with focus on continuous improvement of platform reliability and serviceability
- Ensure that we are continuously raising our standard of engineering excellence
- SaaS software platforms are developed as scalable, high performing and maintainable solutions using best practices and current technologies
- Scalability methodologies are well understood and implemented in a consistent and robust manner
- You play a key part in your scrum teams’ successes
- Qualification in a related field and at least 4 years of experience in the Information Technology area
- Experience with Agile development methodology (e.g., Scrum)
- Experience in multiple programming languages and platforms
- Advanced knowledge of Java
- Experience in SQL and ORMs
- Experience with REST APIs design and development.
- Proficiency with test-driven development (TDD) and a strong understanding of clean code concepts.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams including business analysts, UI/UX designers, software developers, and QA analysts
- Knowledge of containers (Docker)
- Experience with cloud architecture
- Experience with CI/CD
- More than 3 years of experience in a SaaS organisation
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Ryan Blackett.