Social Media and Content Manager - Hybrid - Galway
My client is seeking an experienced Social Media & Content Manager to report directly to the Head of Ecommerce.
- Develop and implement compelling social content across all platforms to engage followers.
- Devise and execute an effective social media strategy, collaborating closely with the digital and brand marketing teams.
- Lead creative briefs, feedback sessions, and brainstorming sessions to create engaging content.
- Advise on ambassador partnerships and oversee the production of relevant social media content.
- Analyse social data/metrics, insights, and best practices to inform and drive performance improvements.
- Manage the social media calendar in alignment with overall marketing objectives.
- Research key competitors in the industry to remain competitive.
- Report on performance to key stakeholders and use data to drive growth.
- Monitor social listening and report on relevant themes, trends, and customer insights to key stakeholders.
- Support content creation and promotion, including user-generated content, blog content, case studies, white papers, and email sequences.
- Create digital asset briefs for graphic designers.
- Continuously monitor and improve the performance of all social activities with great attention to detail.
- Collaborate with the wider team to ensure that marketing materials support sales engagement activities.
- Build strong relationships with all stakeholders across internal teams and external partners.
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience within a similar field.
- Qualification in Marketing or relevant field.
- Experience working on social media campaigns from conception to delivery.
- Excellent copywriting skills with attention to detail.
- Creative and innovative approach to content using design tools.
- Entrepreneurial mind set – motivated and energised by a blend of the innovative/big picture/strategic issues and plenty of operational activities.
- History of driving social media engagement and growth.
- Experience in designing & interpreting test results & drawing conclusions.
- Good creative credentials with an ability to use graphic design software such as Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop would be a distinct advantage.
- Knowledge of a wide array of digital marketing channels including SEM, SEO and email marketing desirable.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Deirdre Moran.