Video for this job
Exciting new project for an interim Process Engineer to facilitate the expansion of a Biotech company in the Netherlands.
- You will be responsible for designing the Upstream / Downstream process for this start-up facility.
- You will have an in-depth understanding of process engineering in a biotech setting.
- You will be responsible for biologic technologies including Upstream (Bioreactors) and Downstream (Purification).
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required for the Role:
- B.Sc. or M.Sc./ M.Eng Degree in Chemical or Biochemical Engineering or equivalent discipline;
Minimum of 8 years post-academic process engineering experience in Upstream / Downstream process design, construction & start-up environment.
- Demonstrated ability to lead / influence teams in a matrix environment
- In-depth understanding of process engineering and technologies pertinent to unit operations including Upstream (Bioreactors) and Downstream (Purification)
- Knowledge of PLC process control platforms and industry SDLC methodology
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role contact Courtney Russell.
+353 (0)71 910 8062