Our Client, is the leading Maintenance contractor for Motorways, National Roads in Ireland. They are looking to hire a Site Supervisor to join their team.
The Site Supervisor will be involved in the planning, supervising, and delivering pavement improvement or renewal works on the high-speed motorway & national primary route network. This position will be offered for a Fixed Term Basis of 7 Months and comes with a competitive package for the successful candidate.
Supervision and oversaw all aspects of pavement renewal projects on the Motorway Maintenance and Renewals contract and the High–Speed Road Pavement Renewal Framework including:
- Completion of condition surveys on projects prior to work commencing.
- Assessment of Employers' works specifications to identify inconsistencies, oversights, omissions, or additional improvements for inclusion in the final works.
- Site setting up for specialist suppliers and direct labour works.
- Programming and scheduling of works with the Civils Manager to maximise the efficiency of allocated resources.
- Production, documentation, and maintenance of all requests for information (RFI’s) Technical Queries, confirmation of verbal instructions and variation orders, etc., appropriate to each project.
- Managing the delivery of payment renewal works compliant with TII Publications and project specific requirements.
- Ensuring compliance with Health, Safety, Environment & Quality aspects of all works to the highest standards
- Ensuring that all necessary testing and sampling are completed in a timely fashion and that necessary records are taken and received from all suppliers, in line with Inspection & Test Plan (ITP).
- Minimum 2 Years Experience in a Site Supervisor/Engineer Role.
- Third Level Degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Related Field.
- Strong Awareness of Health and Safety, Environmental and Traffic Management Regulations and Requirements.
- Strong awareness of Civil Engineering, Site Works, Plant and Equipment.
- Strong Communication Skills and Problem-Solving Skills.
- Full Clean Class BD Driving Licence.
*FULL SPEC ON APPLICATION*
If you would like more information on this role you can contact Paul Dunican
(090) 641 7022