- Establish with the Engineering Manager the performance goals, schedules and timetables for activities.
- Assist with the management and supporting of manufacturing / utility / facility project plans.
- Coordinate maintenance of manufacturing & facility equipment to required maintenance schedules.
- Preparation of capital expenditure requests for plant.
- Ensure successful agency, external, divisional and corporate audits as relates to engineering compliance systems.
- Identification and implementation of manufacturing equipment related CIP’s.
- Issue management reports as requested and on time.
- Management of relevant budgets within target.
- Cross train within manufacturing engineers to ensure appropriate preventive maintenance schedules.
- Ensure safety standards are met and safe working practices adhered to.
- Implementation of equipment/process upgrades in an environment of continuous improvement.
- Support the Engineering Team in ensuring that manufacturing equipment is maintained to meet the required standards.
- Liaise with Global Engineering as required.
- Ensure the effective management of appropriate internal and external plant projects.
- Understanding of Implication on any work undertaken, of all relevant policies relating to HR, Quality, Engineering & Safety.
- Supervise external contractors which includes maintenance /development of performance metrics for third party service providers of site services.
- Negotiate cost / quality effective external contracts.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in a similar role.
- Level 8 Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Industrial, Chemical, BioMedical, Electrical) or Relevant Discipline is essential.
- Master’s Degree in related discipline is also desirable.
- Membership of the Institute of Engineers of Ireland (IEI) is beneficial.
For a confidential discussion please contact Mark Whelan on 071 914 2411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org