- Reference: GY47353
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Galway
- Category: Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
- The role is a broad brief, covering the day to day operation of the facility. The Site Manager will also have responsibility, working in partnership with the Technical & Regulatory team, for Compliance onsite and will be required to support the management of relationships with the HPRA, INAB and other external regulatory bodies, including managing audit activities as required.
- The role holder will also be responsible for production capacity management, identifying bottlenecks and manufacturing constraints and for developing and implementing continuous improvement projects using best practice methodologies such as LEAN, JIT, 5S etc.
- Providing leadership to the team onsite, the successful candidate will be responsible for the direct management of the team in manufacturing operations, quality control, quality assurance, engineering and supply chain. They will also be required to quickly build effective working relationships with key matrix partners in finance, group operations, quality & regulatory, IT and HR.
Qualifications & experience:
The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level (or equivalent) with at least 10 years’ experience in a manufacturing operations role within the pharmaceutical or medical devices industry.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU and /or the Republic of Ireland.
The principal skills, experience and personal characteristics, which the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate, are:
- Highly motivated and ambitious
- In-depth knowledge of GMP & GDP and managing relationships with regulatory agencies
- Dynamic & self-motivated with the ability to quickly establish credibility and forge working relationships with the senior stakeholders
- Commercial acumen
- Proven ability to lead and manage a multidisciplinary team.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong technical/academic record
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to establish and maintain high quality partnership relationships with our Customers
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role/company please email your CV to: email@example.com