Our client is a well-established global company who is looking to recruit a site administrator to join their team in Leixlip on an initial 18-month contract. The site Administrator will provide support for the onboarding and the monthly administration of the service team in Ireland. This support will include handling correspondence of a proprietary or confidential nature, therefore a high level of trust and discretion and an ability to manage confidential information.
Hybrid working possible.
Overview of your responsibilities (full job description available upon request):
· Support the onsite Service Management team by providing administrative support for all site service activities including but not limited to managing the service team customer onboarding requirements and site time administration.
What does the ideal candidate look like?
- 2 years+ experience in a similar role
- Computer literate with a high level of skill in the use of the software packages including but not limited to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SAP and able to fully utilize the electronic office environment.
- Great communicational skills
- A customer-focused, proactive approach
- Ability to work independently
For a confidential discussion on the position, please contact Nicola Egan.