Our client, a leading biotechnology company are keen to hire a Site Administrator in Sligo.
Reporting to the Site Director this wide and varied role provides key support functions to an EU GMP biopharma manufacturing site. In this role, there will be competing priorities therefore the individual must work well under pressure, have the ability to manage their own time, work to deadlines and continually produce a high standard of quality in their work.
As a Site Administrator, you will be responsible for the following:
- Business support partner for various departments including but not limited to:
- Schedule maintenance work orders and calibrations on eMaint ensuring timely execution and zero deviations.
- Maintain the engineering computerised maintenance management system (CMMS) eMaint and issue regular system metrics and updates.
- Initiate contractor EHS approval process when requested, collect and save required documentation appropriately and in line with SOPs. Keep documentation tracker current.
- Monitor QC inventory, identify materials, reagents and consumables required for upcoming assays, and ensure that inventory is available when required.
- Manage communications with contract laboratories, providing details of upcoming samples, coordinating shipments, following up on reports.
- Trending of data including EM data and utility testing results.
- General reception duties; greet and assist visitors, ensure that they receive required induction, receiving and distributing mail. Screening, answering and forwarding telephone calls.
- Handle office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- HR admin support if required from time to time.
- Provide logistics support for meetings by setting up venue, organising room layout, arranging lunch, booking accommodation, dealing with the invitees.
- Minimum 5 years business support experience is essential, with GMP exposure particularly in an Engineering or QC department being an advantage.
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Experience in computerised maintenance management systems (CMMS, particularly eMaint) and LIMS system would be an advantage.
For more information on this Site Administrator position, please contact Chloe Somers