- Reference: SJ44476x
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Leitrim, Roscommon, Sligo
- Category: Production
Our client, a leading manufacturing company in Sligo, is looking to hire a shift team lead.
- Responsible for Supervising and leading a production team, motivating and empowering the workforce to achieve its targets.
- Assignment of duties for all personnel working during the day shift.
- Managing productivity, striving to meet KPI targets and reporting on production output to Production manager.
- Compliance with all health and safety regulations within your area.
- Ensuring quality standards are achieved in order to meet customer requirements.
- Active involvement in leading 5s teams and activities.
- Active involvement in the implementation of lean projects. Encouraging participation from the production team to identify opportunities for continuous improvement initiatives within your area of control.
- Liaise closely with Engineering and Maintenance to optimize line up time and resolve issues as and when they arise.
- Overall responsibility for the efficient and effective operation of the day shift.
- Previous supervisory experience in a similar industry.
- Knowledgeable in Lean manufacturing, Six Sigma and/or other statistical process improvement techniques.
- Computer literate e.g. MS Project, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of the injection moulding process is desirable but not essential.
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job description, please contact Mark Whelan on 071 914 2411 or email email@example.com,
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!