- Reference: LK46258
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Clare, Limerick, Tipperary
- Category: Bio-Pharmaceutical
Title: Shift Team Lead
Lead a team of analytical staff to ensure that the team is operating at the highest quality and productivity standards.
- Working with the Group Leader to effectively coordinate and lead the PSS shift team so that productivity, quality, documentation, work schedules, safety and housekeeping are run at maximum efficiency.
- Ensuring that the client gets the best possible service by continually reviewing best practice in relation to both commercial and quality issues and ensuring 100% ethical work standards and GMP compliance.
- Development, coaching, motivation, and morale of team members through effective teambuilding and use of reward and recognitions systems celebrating team success
- Responsible for quality risk assessment of various technical processes, including sampling plans; preparation of validation protocols and subsequent procedures for final approval by client personnel.
- Forward planning of activities in order to maximise the use of client resources during training periods
- Communicating regularly with the client and Eurofins Management to ensure information is shared effectively and actions are taken immediately.
- To keep up to date with any technological or method revisions in their area, ensuring their training is complete and adjusting their work as required.
Degree in Microbiology or a related discipline.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a pharmaceutical industry GMP laboratory
- Strong familiarity with GMP and Microbiology
- Good understanding of Chemistry is advantageous
- Passionate about quality and customer service.
- Excellent communication skills (internally and externally) and understanding of appropriate client interactions.
- Willing to operate in a flexible manner and be able to switch priorities at short notice.
- Good team player, organised, accurate, have strong documentation skills
To apply for this role please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org