Our client, a leading manufacturing company in Mayo, are looking to hire a Shift Supervisor on a 12 month contract.
- Manage, lead and motivate a multi-skilled Operations group.
- Execute daily and weekly production plans to meet all Business Plan commitments.
- Ensure daily operations are carried out in compliance with all appropriate safety, quality and environmental standards.
- Ensure timely completion of all corrective and preventive actions to avoid repeats of Service and Quality defects, and all audit non-conformances.
- A minimum of 3-5 years relevant work experience in a high-volume manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated experience in people management in a team-based environment desirable.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable working in a team based environment.
- Ability to manage multiple conflicting demands and to prioritise accordingly.
For a confidential discussion please contact Mark Whelan on 071 914 2411 or email email@example.com