Shift Engineer | Waterford based | Contact Edel, P: 021-4911065 or E: email@example.com
Currently recruiting for two-shift engineers
– 3 shift cycle & 4 shift cycle available.
- Implement preventative maintenance programs
- Monitor and drive improvements in the effectiveness of all maintenance activities
- Develop training plans for technicians.
- Own, monitor and report and implement improvements in equipment OEE.
- Provide details of shortfalls and associated improvement plans.
- Set goals for the shift technician group
- Propose and action projects designed to improve all relevant maintenance KPIs etc.
- Participate in the recruitment of staff as required
- Work with Procurement and Logistics groups on the control of equipment spares
- Complete Quality and Safety CAPA activities.
- Ensure all work is executed in line with health and safety and quality system requirements
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or other relevant, technical equivalent.
- 5+ years’ experience of engineering/ maintenance roles in high-volume industries with a significant technology content
- 3+ year’s supervisory experience advantageous.
- Extensive hands-on experience of preventive/ reactive maintenance, technician supervision/ interaction, and high-speed automation.
- Knowledge of medical device and/or pharmaceutical production preferred (cGMP / FDA regulated environment).
- Knowledge of automatic measurement and reporting of OEE and related production data would be advantageous.
- Self-directed with excellent communication skills on technical subjects.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Edel O’Brien on 021-4911065 or email firstname.lastname@example.org