- Perform TOC/Conductivity and wet chemistry testing
- Microbiological testing including Bioburden and Endotoxin testing
- Perform primary review of QC raw data and trend results
- Draft QC SOPs
- Evaluate results against defined acceptance criteria
- Conduct and document laboratory investigations to completion
- Ability to work independently and meeting established timelines.
- Knowledge of cGMPs
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Customer focus; takes personal responsibility for speed; quality and accuracy of delivery
- Self-motivated and ability to work under pressure
- Successful track record in achieving goals as part of a team within a growing, dynamic environment
- Demonstrated adaptability and flexibility to support a growing organisation.
- A degree in Microbiology, Chemistry or a related discipline is required with a minimum of 1 year within a pharmaceutical regulatory environment
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aisling Lane on 021-4320675 or email firstname.lastname@example.org