Video for this job
The SHEQ manager is responsible for developing, leading and managing the plants business management system that incorporates all policies and procedures covering Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality management with the plant.
- To develop, maintain and update the plants business management system.
- To ensure the plant continues to retain and obtain future external accreditations – ISO standards, RBA, etc.
- Manage all aspects of product safety and quality according to the requirements of customer quality management systems and the relevant toy safety directives.
- To ensure the understanding and application of responsibilities with regard to the companies Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality standards by all on site.
- Work with the operations team on a day to day basis to assist with quality challenges.
- In partnership with the plant engineer, ensure the plant is in compliance with all local, corporate, and otherwise safety requirements with regard to the plant facilities, support equipment and machinery (Aviva insurance, AFM, HSA, etc.)
- Degree level qualification in science / business / quality.
- Diploma level qualification in HS&E
- Qualification or detailed experience in of ISO 9001, 14001, 18001, 45001.
- Minimum 5 years post qualification experience.
- Proven track record of people and systems management.
- ISO / Regulatory experience.
- HS&E legislation.
- Product compliance experience.
- Working knowledge of HS&E legislation
- Strong computer skills
- Strong decision making
- Great team working skills
- Dignity, respect and fairness
- Excellent communication skills
- Degree/MSc level qualification in relevant discipline.
- Six Sigma Qualification.
- High Volume Manufacturing Experience.
- Toy safety regulation exposure.
- Working Knowledge of SAP
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aisling Lane on 021-4320675 or email firstname.lastname@example.org